I am very excited to be able to bring you finest Italian cashmere scarf and cashmere sweater range.
This is cashmere produced by craftsmen from Biella in the Piedmont region.
A small company of craftsmen has been producing probably the best cashmere in the world for over forty years.
Until now the rest of the world has been blithely unaware of its existence.
Italian refinement and attention to detail together with only the finest cashmere yarn ensure a cashmere scarf or sweater of exceptional refinement and unrivaled quality.
Cashmere of this quality is exclusively for those who appreciate exceptional craftsmanship and for those for whom only the very best is acceptable. If you are a retailer catering to this market please contact me at the bottom of this page.
For photos of our cashmere, the Biella area and the manufacturing process please click here or scroll down the page.
Seven Reasons Why This the Best Cashmere on Earth?
1) All craftsmen have a lifetime of experience with cashmere.
2) Our high-end pashmina or cashmere scarves are woven, one at a time, onour rare and accurate flying shuttle looms.
3) Only low speed traditional weaving looms, invented back in the 18th century, are used – very few of which still exist and no other looms can reproduce this quality.
4) The very best cashmere yarn is selected.
5) Finishing uses the same yarn so there is no “rim”.
6) Designs are integrated into the fabric not embroided.
7) Each cashmere creation is recorded by the master craftsman in the “Masterpiece Book” and comes with a certificate of authenticity with the identification number of the master craftsmen.
Fine quality cashmere is now available online via Amazon...
WE EARN A SMALL % ON PURCHASES MADE VIA OUR WEBSITE. IT COSTS YOU NOT A CENT MORE