Is this the Best Cashmere Scarf on Earth?
I am very excited to be able to bring you finest Italian cashmere scarf and cashmere sweater range.
This is cashmere produced by craftsmen from Biella in the Piedmont region.
A small company of craftsmen has been producing probably the best cashmere in the world for over forty years.
Until now the rest of the world has been blithely unaware of its existence.
Italian refinement and attention to detail together with only the finest cashmere yarn ensure a cashmere scarf or sweater of exceptional refinement and unrivaled quality.
Cashmere of this quality is exclusively for those who appreciate exceptional craftsmanship and for those for whom only the very best is acceptable. If you are a retailer catering to this market please contact me at the bottom of this page.
For photos of our cashmere, the Biella area and the manufacturing process please click here or scroll down the page.
Seven Reasons Why This the Best Cashmere on Earth?
1) All craftsmen have a lifetime of experience with cashmere.
2) Our high-end pashmina or cashmere scarves are woven, one at a time, onour rare and accurate flying shuttle looms.
3) Only low speed traditional weaving looms, invented back in the 18th century, are used – very few of which still exist and no other looms can reproduce this quality.
4) The very best cashmere yarn is selected.
5) Finishing uses the same yarn so there is no “rim”.
6) Designs are integrated into the fabric not embroided.
7) Each cashmere creation is recorded by the master craftsman in the “Masterpiece Book” and comes with a certificate of authenticity with the identification number of the master craftsmen.
Fine quality cashmere is now available online via Amazon...
Looking for handmade men’s shoes? Click here to view our range.
For handmade Italian shirts click here.
For Italian handbags click here.
Like us? Why not support me and Maria.
All you need do is book via the search box below, or any of the hotel links elsewhere on the website. It can be for travel to Italy... or anywhere else on earth.
You'll get the best deal available and the income we receive helps us to:
- Stay independent and to keep bringing you the best of Italy.
- Never have to accept money from hotels directly - meaning that we can share only those we genuinely love.
Mar 11, 19 12:34 PM
Did you know that they have discovered a coral reef in Italy? It is the biggest in Europe and one of the only ones in the Mediterranean sea. It was discovered
Mar 11, 19 03:32 AM
All it takes is 10 days and you'll have the most wonderful memories to last a lifetime. Ready to begin? Let's go...
Mar 09, 19 04:43 AM
The region of Basilicata is the least known of all Italian regions and yet it sparkles with some real gems, like Maratea. Tucked between woods, mountain and the sea and looked over by the marble statu…
Mar 09, 19 03:42 AM
Planning an Italian vacation? Here are 18 fabulous destinations you simply have to visit...
Mar 05, 19 03:45 AM
One of the forgotten great cities of Europe, Turin or Torino was my home for eight years. It is an elegant and enchanting city that I love deeply. Let me share its many secrets...
Mar 04, 19 12:03 PM
Naples is difficult to really appreciate, to fall in love with, on your own. You really need a local to take you around... that's why I asked Andrea to take us around his Naples...