Mr John Elms

by John Elms
(Omegna, Verbania, Italy )

Can you help please?

Do you know a U K insurer who will give cover for a permanent home in Italy. We moved from the UK recently to live in Italy.

Many thanks

John Elms

MioMyItaly's Answer:

I am not at financial expert and cannot give financial advice. However, you could try Clements Worldwide. I can't guarantee they can help but they are pretty experienced at insuring houses, cars and anything/everything else for foreigners living in Italy and for those foreigners owning property in Italy.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Insurance in Italy.

Please Book with Us...

If you enjoy my site I'd love your support.

All you need do is book via the search box below, or any of the hotel links elsewhere on the website. It can be for travel to Italy... or anywhere else on earth.

You'll get the best deal available and the income we receive helps us to stay independent and to keep bringing you the best of Italy.