Tour Sardinia virtually with us and give yourself a taste of this paradise island. From stunning beaches to ancient villages Sardinia has a rich tapestry to offer. Best of all you can easily tour yourself and we have everything you need right here.
First though let me talk about beaches. After all Sardinia does have the best beaches in the Med. Which is the best one? Well look at the photo below to see one of the finalists and if you want to know which is the best of all...click here.
1) My personal choice is to visit Sardinia by boat. Surprisingly it isn't very expensive to do either - much less than I ever expected it to be. Visit my Sardinia sailing vacation page for more.
2) When it comes to hotels we have a real family favorite. A
hotel which is right on the doorstep of Sardinia's most spectacular
It is the Hotel Bue Marino in Cala Gonone.
The beaches near here -
view the best ones here -
are too incredible for words. They are only rivalled by those of the
3) Rent a villa in Sardinia, make up your own tour itinerary and explore by car. For some great accommodation options visit our holiday homes page.
4) Not into touring Sardinia much? Prefer to relax in the sun at a beach resort? These are the places I personally recommend. Don't much like any of the places I recommend!? Well then these are some of the other good resorts and hotels in Sardinia.
5) How about bicycle Tour in Sardinia? There's a fabulous book about exploring the island by bike and avoiding lead goats. Hard to explain really in a sentence - you can find out more in our Sardinia Travel Guide page, which is full of great books to read before and when you go.
If you would like to receive our free monthly newsletter filled with great insider information on Sardinia, Piedmont and Le Marche please let me know below.